Friday, November 6, 2009

Me the Animation Snob


Hello my name is Tim and I'm an animation snob. For some reason I have a lot of trouble watching old anime and reading old manga. I've tried several times with Touch and Maison Ikkoku and I can never get more than an episode or two in. I know it's keeping me away from good anime but I just can't help it. Hell if I hadn't started Patlabor until today I probably wouldn't have made it though it, even mid to late 90s stuff can be hard. When I first started watching Cross Game I wasn't happy with the animation, didn't like the simple characters, I've since gotten used to it and enjoy them very much but as a result it's spoiled Touch for me, I want touch to look like Cross Game and it doesn't, I watched H2 and that was really hard to watch too. I've tried the manga too but even that doesn't seem to work. I guess I'll just have to try hard to get into them to the point where I forget about the age. Feel free to let me have it.

2 comments:

  1. I ignored Maison Ikkoku for years because it was a really old series that I couldn't see myself liking. After I started I found out that within a few episodes I had gotten completely used to the animation and art. When I started watching new anime again, it was almost a shock because I had become so used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work
    electrician services in Islamabad,

    ReplyDelete